EAPC – Distillates Facility
Project Scope: Eilat Ashkelon Pipeline Company Ltd. is based in Israel and operates as a land bridge for transporting crude oil and other petroleum products pipelines. The company also operates two oil ports and two oil terminals with a total storage capacity of 3.6 million cubic meters for crude oil and oil products.
PAZ Engineering was engaged to prepare an Environmental Impact Assessment for the establishment of a storage terminal and a distillation facility for EAPC. The five-chapter statutory document is a requirement by the Ministry of the Environment; and includes all environmental aspects of the site being tested prior to the establishment of the system / plant, and issuing recommendations for design requirements and treatment of potential environmental hazards.
- In-depth study of the systems according to the existing systems document, inspection visits and meetings with the operational teams
- Cooperation with an overseas company specializing in operation of distillate terminals
- Performance of “HAZOP” (operational risk analysis) to identify potential operational malfunctions
- Preparation of report on gaps and improvements
- Preparation of investment estimates