EAPC – Distillates Facility
LOCATION: Ashkelon, Israel
CLIENT: EAPC – Eilat Ashkelon Pipeline
Industrial Process & Material Handling
Environmental Impact Assessment
◆ Haifa Chemicals – Ammonia Disposal
Project Scope: Eilat Ashkelon Pipeline Company Ltd. is based in Israel and operates as a land bridge for transporting crude oil and other petroleum products pipelines. The company also operates two oil ports and two oil terminals with a total storage capacity of 3.6 million cubic meters for crude oil and oil products.
PAZ Engineering carried examination of the existing facility from all aspects of operation and original planning at all stages of operation from the stage of discharge by sea tankers, storage, handling and dispensing.
- In-depth study of the systems according to the existing systems document, inspection visits and meetings with the operational teams
- Cooperation with an overseas company specializing in operation of distillate terminals
- Performance of “HAZOP” (operational risk analysis) to identify potential operational malfunctions
- Preparation of report on gaps and improvements suggestion
- Preparation of investment cost estimates