Noble Energy Fire Protection Systems
LOCATION: Hagit, Israel
CLIENT: Noble Energy Ltd.
CATEGORY: Fire Protection Systems
◆ Carmel Olefins Facility
◆ Sodastream Complex
◆ DelekSan Factory
◆ Teva Pharmaceuticals
Project Scope: Noble Energy is engaged in oil and natural gas exploration and production; producing about 346 thousand barrels of oil equivalent per day.
PAZ Engineering undertook detailed design and engineering of the fire protection systems in Hagit station.
The Hagit Station is an emergency onshore condensate station designed to store condensate from the Leviathan Platform in the event the flow in the Eilat Ashkelon Pipeline Company (EAPC) pipeline is interrupted.
Work content involved:
- Detailed design of foam and water firefighting systems for on-shore site
- Review of existing infrastructure and fire extinguishing systems
- Fire risk assessment and hydraulic calculations
- Design of a tank firefighting and cooling system in accordance with NFPA requirements
- Design of compressed air firefighting system for the truck loading stations
- Coordination with and approval by local authorities
Hundreds of Fire Protection Systems projects has been completed – Extinguishing systems, Sprinkler systems, Foam Systems, Water Mist Fire Systems, Water Spray Fixed Systems, Smoke Control Systems, Stationary Pumps, Standpipe and Hose systems and, more.