PEI KAMAD FACILITY
Fuel System Upgrading
LOCATION: Haifa, Israel
CLIENT: Petroleum & Energy Infrastructures Ltd.
CATEGORY: Energy and Fuel Systems
◆ Ramon Airport (Timna) – Fuel systems
◆ Sonol Israel (Multidisciplinary)
◆ LPG Central Station Facility
◆ National Master Plan 32D/5– LPG
◆ EAPC – Expansion of storage and LPG storage farms
Project Scope: Petroleum & Energy Infrastructures Ltd. plays an important role in the Israeli energy sector and is considered a dominant infrastructure company in this sector.
PAZ Engineering was engaged for the upgrading the existing underground fuel systems at the Kamad facility for national fuel inserting.
- Investment cost estimation
- Preparation of specifications for the purchase of materials and equipment
- Allocating existing plans and studying the existing situation
- Characterization of the new piping systems
- Computerized hydraulic calculations and diagram flow development
- Design of piping systems, distribution manifold and valve systems
- Contractor Performance Reporting